Pages: We stand by our products. If you are not fully satisfied at any time with your purchase, simply return the item and we will issue you a full refund. No questions asked. Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
The Four Season Farm Gardeners Cookbook
Monday - Friday, 0 a. Saturday, 8 a. Creator Damrosch, Barbara. Today they are the face of the locavore movement, working through their extraordinary Four Season Farm in Maine.
- The Pursuit of Racial and Ethnic Equality in American Public Schools: Mendez, Brown, and Beyond!
- The Four Seasons Farm Gardener’s Cookbook Review!
- More Books by Barbara Damrosch.
- Mother Earth News - THE FOUR SEASON FARM GARDENER'S COOKBOOK;
- Top Authors.
- Lionel Robbins.
- Recent Post.
And now they've written the book on how to grow what you eat, and cook what you grow. It's a complete four-season cookbook with recipes from Barbara, a master cook as well as master gardener, who shows how to maximize the fruits'and vegetables'of your labors, from Stuffed Squash Blossom Fritters to Red Thai Curry with Fall Vegetables to Hazelnut Torte with Summer Berries.
And it's a step-by-step garden guide that works no matter how big or small your plot, with easy-to-follow instructions and plans for different gardens. It covers size of the garden, nourishing the soil, planning ahead, and the importance of rotating crops'yes, even in your backyard.
And, at the core, individual instructions on the crops, from the hardy and healthful cabbage family to fourteen essential culinary herbs.
Eating doesn't get any more local than your own backyard. Language eng.
Book Review: The Four Season Farm Gardener's Cookbook
Publication New York, Workman Pub, Edition Unabridged. Extent 1 online resource.
- Recently added?
- The Four Season Farm Gardener’s Cookbook – Forrest Green Farm.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References.
- No Country is an Island: Australia and International Law?
- The Four Season Farm Gardeners Cookbook : Barbara Damrosch : .
At the same time, hundreds of cookbooks are published, and some of them are pretty good, too. If you are tempted to buy one garden cookbook, buy this one from four-season garden experts Barbara Damrosch and Eliot Coleman.
Damrosch and Coleman are familiar maybe even, iconic figures among vegetable gardeners. Damrosch is a weekly food-garden columnist for the Washington Post and author of The Garden Primer , a classic how-to book for gardeners, and Theme Gardens.