TomG said: Kate ,. Thanks TomG!
- How To Merge Categories;
- Creating a Date Variable from Categories - Q.
- Quick Links.
It's not quite that but you did jog my thinking skills. It is literally as simple as only carrying forward the unselected choices, and adding the piping in the selected choice. Same advanced randomization applies, of course!
Kate said: Thanks TomG! Ah, got it.
Q & A Categories
When I looked at your first image, it made me think you were only including a subset of states in your question, not all of them. Sign in to your account Qualtrics Community Qualtrics.
Sign In to Community. What to search discussions questions comments answers.
Q & A Categories
December in How to Use the Survey Platform. Is there a way to ensure that the home state does not appear twice?
Note that it is not possible to make your date periods any smaller than those represented by the categories. For example, if your date categories are months of the year, then it is not possible to make date values that let you aggregate your data weekly. Approach is to use Q's function Q. EncodeDate y, m, d to assign date values for each category based on the year y , month m , and day d for each category. The date value should usually fall in the middle of the period.
Donate to arXiv
For example, if encoding months, you would use encode the 15th of the month, Q. EncodeDate , 1, Once you have create the variable, change its Variable Type to Date. Jump to: navigation , search.
- Excluding categories from Random Subset based on Q Responses — Qualtrics Community.
- Unfair: The New Science of Criminal Injustice!
- Handbook of Knowledge Representation.
- The Brontës and Religion;
- The Heads of Religious Houses: England and Wales, II. 1216-1377!
- The Religious Context of Early Christianity: A Guide to Graeco-Roman Religions (Studies of the New Testament and Its World).